Search & Win

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back in Action

Well i’m back now, not that anyone cares or even reads this blog, but hey… I continue writting lol.

It’s official that now they are making a VENOM movie. Yep you heard, right… a movie about Venom, spiderman’s arch nemesis is in the works. The movie should be coming out after Spiderman 4, so lets just hope Spidey4 is better than part 3. Because Spidey 3 = fail in my book. Huge disappointment.

 

In the coming week i’ll be mentioning a site, that recommends movies based on your taste, and let me tell ya, as movie nut, it works. It actually recommended movies that i really really like and that i hold as some of my favorites. So i’ll be discussing that, along with any deals and such things that i find.

Before ending this post, here’s some pics i found hilarious! Its the worst homemade Star Wars costumes.. oh man.. especially the last one made me laugh!


share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search & Win